14 April 2011

What Would You Do?

While reading The R House I came across a post about an episode of a TV show called "What Would You Do?" They put fake situations in real world and record people's reactions. I've seen parts of the show before and frankly I don't care for it. This episode was interesting though. On this episode there was a white woman who adopted a black child and they were meeting with a white friend of the white woman who hadn't yet met the child. The friend is opposed to transracial adoption and is vocal about it. You see the real reactions of those around these people in this fake situation.

In this part of the episode the two women are black and the child is white.

Though the situations are fake the reactions are real. It's good to see that overall the reactions were positive. I do wonder what city this took place in though.

Have you ever been in a situation like this? What do you think about these videos?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

1 comment:

  1. I saw that episode and was pleased with most of the reactions. I have been so lucky and have not had one single bad situation in three years. I know of others who have not been so fortunate.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...