19 May 2011

This Stuff Really Coats!


I did a review on Taliah Waajid's Enhancing Herbal Conditioner a while back. You can fin it HERE. I have something to add.

I ran out of conditioner for my hair so I grabbed my daughter's bottle of Taliah Waajid Enhancing Herbal Conditioner. It felt a bit weird in my hair. It didn't feel like the thick fluffy conditioner I'm used to. It felt more like rubbing orange juice in my hair. NOT a bad thing. Just different. Then I tried to rinse it out. This stuff really coats! Whatever kind of oil(s) is in it really works 'cause I couldn't get it out. After several minutes of rinsing I felt like it was as rinsed as it was going to get and actually thought most of it was out. I was wrong. After drying my hair (I know hair dryers are evil to hair, but sometimes you gotta do what's quicker) it felt greasy. I looked in the mirror and was shocked! My hair still looked wet at the roots this stuff works so good!

Moral of the story, or lesson learned is this stuff works amazingly! I had to promptly rewash my hair so it wouldn't look as if I never do, but think about what that means for my daughter's hair. Her hair is getting moisturized and protected with some amazing natural oils and stuff that is real hard to get out - just what her hair needs.

Have you found another conditioner that works this good? I can't imagine that you have.

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

2 comments:

  1. Great way to test the prodyct. Sounds like a good one. I like Aveeno nourish and moisture conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, huh? Maybe I SHOULD test all the products this way!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...