05 December 2011

Our Satin-lined Winter Hat













A few posts ago I wrote about the need for a satin-lined winter hat for African-American hair. (Find that post here.) I want to share the winter hat we decided on. I picked one from etsy.com. The name of the shop is Mustard Seed Creations. The hat is handmade and high quality. Not to mention just dang cute. There is plenty of room for a hair style and there is elastic around the inside bottom. We love this hat. What a talented gal! Thank you!

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

4 comments:

  1. I checked them out and they don't have any hats at all listed--do you have any other websites where I can get a lined hat?

    Thanks,
    -Nikki
    annifo28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That link is to the hat we bought last winter. I hadn't yet looked for one this winter. i did a quick search and haven't found anything yet! I'll keep looking though because we need one too. I'll let you know what I find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this out: http://iamablackmother.blogspot.com/2012/11/satin-line-your-winter-hats.html. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...