09 November 2012

Satin-line Your Winter Hats

It is very important to line your winter hats with satin to protect your hair from the hat fabric. Last winter we bought a satin-lined winter hat from etsy.com, but this year I'm going to attempt to line one myself. I am NOT a seamstress, but this video makes it look fairly easy. I think I can do this. I'll let you know how it goes.



Update: What I ended up doing was to buy a satin cap from Walmart and sew it on the inside of my daughter's winter hat using a sewing machine. So very easy. Easier than I thought. You can do it too!

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered my daughter her satin lined winter hat from curlyzebra.com
    Their hats are super cute and I have NO sewing ability at all so it was worth paying for one already made to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! She has some really cute ones there.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...