20 June 2013

Snapaholics!



I am proud to introduce a new sponsor of I Am A Black Mother - Snapaholics! Well, actually it's a reintroduction. I have ordered from Snapaholics! before and have mentioned them here on my blog. They are now under new ownership, and have new items in weekly!

"Welcome to Snapaholics! If you are not already addicted to hair bling for your little one, you soon will be! We provide all the hair decorations you could possibly need for rockin' cornrows, twists, braids, extensions, or any other style you could possibly dream up." -Snapaholics!

Boy, isn't that the truth. I've been looking around there today and have found some really fun stuff. Snapaholics! has snaps, beads, barrettes, headbands, bows, styling tools, sleep caps, pillow cases, bandannas, sidewinders, and more. They have a great selection and I've always been happy with the items I have ordered from them. Go check it out for yourself at www.snapaholics.com, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/snapaholicshaircare.

Kathleen, the new owner of Snapaholics!, has generously offered to give my readers an exclusive discount code to everything in her online store! Just go to Snapaholics! at www.snapaholics.com, pick out some fun hair pretties and tools from the large selection there, and enter the discount code mothers15 when checking out to receive 15% off your whole order. This code is good for the next two weeks! Happy shopping!

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...